The King's Singers - My Spirit Sang All Day (1988)

Finzi: My Spirit Sang All Day
Finzi: I have loved flowers that fade
Stanley Wilson: To a Lady Seen from the Train
Holst: Bring Us in Good Ale
arr. Holst: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John
arr. Vaughan Williams: The Seeds of Love
Vaughan Williams: Rest
arr. Rubbra: My tocher's the jewel
Rubbra: Beauty is but a painted hell
arr. S.E. Lovatt: The Little Green Lane
arr. R.O.Morris: Blow away the morning dew
Elgar: Deep in my soul
Frank Bridge: The Bee
Frank Bridge: O weary hearts!
Frank Bridge: Hilli-ho! Hilli-ho!
Bairstow: Music, when soft voices die
Parry: Sweet day, so cool
Charles Wood: There comes a new moon
Charles Wood: When winds move not
Moeran: Spring, the sweet Spring
Moeran: To Daffodils - Listen
arr. Grainger: Brigg Fair
Stanford: Autumn Leaves
arr. Stanford: Quick! we have but a second

Download : here

2 comentários:

  1. Thank you my friend, for another KS album that was on my wish list! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Again thanks for commenting!
    A big hug!
    My blog're taking too much to 'load'?

    ResponderExcluir

We accept anonymous comments/ Aceitamos comentários Anônimos