The King's Singers - America (1989)


Estilo :Big Band /música comtemporãnea

Gravação :10
Harmonia :10
Solos :9

Eu estou postando este cd , porque ele faz parte da discografia do The King's Singers .Ele não é um cd típico de postagem do nosso blog .
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Paul Simon)
2. The Sound Of Silence (Paul Simon)
3. America (Paul Simon)
4. Homeward Bound (Paul Simon)
5. If You Leave Me Now (Peter Cetera)
6. Simon Smith And The Amazing Dancing Bear (Randy Newman)
7. Scissors Cut (Jimmy Webb)
8. Lonely At The Top (Randy Newman)
9. Vincent (Don McLean)
10. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb)

Download: here
Este cd possui músicas com acompanhamentos
This cd has songs with accompaniments

3 comentários:

  1. Thank you again, this cd was on my wanted list.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Anonymous, Thank you for commenting on my blog.
    America 'belongs' to my blog. We like to post acappella albums. But I thought I'd post all the cds of The King's Singers I have. hugs

    ResponderExcluir

We accept anonymous comments/ Aceitamos comentários Anônimos