The King's Singers - The Beatles Connection (1988)


Conteúdo : Músicas dos Beatles adaptadas .

Gravação :9
Harmonia :10
Solos    :10


1. Penny Lane
2. Mother Nature's Son
3. Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da
4. And I Love Her
5. Help!
6. Yesterday
7. A Hard Day's Night
8. Girl
9. Got to Get You into My Life
10. Back in the U.S.S.R.
11. Eleanor Rigby
12. Blackbird
13. Lady Madonna
14. I'll Follow the Sun
15. Honey Pie
16. Can't Buy Me Love
17. Michelle
18. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away
19. I Want to Hold Your Hand

Download :here

2 comentários:

  1. This album I bought at the time and I play it often, it is one of my favorites.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Really friend, Beatles Connection is already a very popular cd and there in various blogs.
    I really like these arrangements. He is also one of my favorite cds. But Good Vibrations and Simple Gift are the ones I like best

    ResponderExcluir

We accept anonymous comments/ Aceitamos comentários Anônimos