The King's Singers - This is the King's Singers (1980)


Conteúdo : Compilação

Gravação :9
Harmonia :9
Solo         :10

01 - I'm a train
02 - Girl Talk
03 - The windmills of your mind
04 - I Love You Samantha
05 - Ring De Banjo
06 - God Bless Joanna
07 - The Slow Train
08 - It Was Almost Like a Song
09 - Strawberry Fields Forever
10 - The Gambler
11 - Didn't We
12 - After The Goldrush
13 - Dayton Ohio - 1903
14 - With You on My Mind
15 - One of Those Songs
16 - A Transport of Delight
17 - I'll See You Again
18 - Life on Mars

Download : here
Este cd possui músicas com acompanhamentos
This cd has songs with accompaniments

2 comentários:

  1. Very nice compilation album, thank you!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Although most of the songs are not acappella, I liked the CD. In it we remember the old hits of the 60s. Neesse if we like, teasing, or wonder.
    The advantage of acappella music fan, is your ecclesia in relation to music. In my case I like almost all of them.
    Again thanks for comment

    ResponderExcluir

We accept anonymous comments/ Aceitamos comentários Anônimos