The King's Singers - Here's A Howdy Do (1993)


Estilo: Músicas de Gilbert and Sullivan

1. A British Tar (from "HMS Pinafore")
2. The Sun Whose Rays (from "The Mikado")
 3. Take a Pair of Sparkling Eyes (from "The Gondoliers")      
4. The Ghosts' High-Noon (from "Ruddigore")
5. Ah, Leave Me Not (from "The Pirates of Penzance")
6. A Wand'ring Minstrel I (from "The Mikado")
7. The Pirate King (from "The Pirates of Penzance")
8. Tit Willow (from "The Mikado")
9. With Cat Like Tread (from "The Pirates of Penzance")
10. Brightly Dawns Our Wedding Day (from "The Mikado")
11. A More Human Mikado (from "The Mikado")
12. Rising Early in the Morning (from "The Gondoliers")
13. Gilbert & Sullivan Medley    
14. Patter Matter
15. Here's a Howdy Do (from "The Mikado")

Download :here

3 comentários:

  1. Muchas gracias! (And that is about all the spanish I know)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you.
    I do not speak English.
    I'm glad someone give thanks for my posts, especially about The King's singers that has few fans.
    However I really like this group, although not all the CDs I like.
    But I really like this cd since it was posted the songs are playful and fun!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I like most of this group, mostly the lighter songs. But I like many a cappella groups, not just this one. Fortunately there are many groups all over the world that sing wonderful a cappella music, but there are very few blogs to find them. So I am very happy to have found you.

    ResponderExcluir

We accept anonymous comments/ Aceitamos comentários Anônimos